Shipping & Returns
RETURNS, EXCHANGES & REFUNDS
Thank you so much for shopping at Hero's Armory! If you have a problem with your order, you have 40 days to return, exchange or request a refund!
- If we made a mistake with your order, please contact us with more details, including your order number (or backer number if this is regarding a Kickstarter order). If we require you to ship something back to us, we will cover the shipping costs and provide you with a return shipping label!
- If you accidentally made a mistake, like choosing the wrong type of key during checkout, please don't hesitate to reach out with more details. We are more than willing to help get any issues resolved! In these cases, we do ask that you pay for the return shipping (if required). The item being returned should also be in good condition & not worn/used!
- If you are returning or exchanging an item, whatever you return should be in good, working condition. House keys do not qualify for a return or exchange if it has been cut. We only refund the cost of the item - we cannot refund the shipping costs. Contact us to get started!
- Restocking fees? Never heard of them! Returns are so rare here at Hero's Armory (because people LOVE our stuff), that we don't charge any restocking fees!
- On rare occasions, there may be inventory & oversell oversights, meaning that you've purchased an item or variant that we don't actually have available. If this happens, we will reach out to you and offer a refund, the ability to swap it for item or equal or lesser value, or (if we plan on restocking it) holding your order until the item is available. We try to make it as clear as possible when an item is on backorder.
- If you need to send something our way, including a return, you can ship it to the following address:
PO Box 674
Phoenixville, PA 19460
- All orders over $35 ship free within the US. International shipping is paid by the customer.
- Our team ships directly from our offices in Phoenixville, PA, USA. Typically, we ship Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays, though this timeline may vary depending on holidays, shows & conventions & more. Delays are never substantial, and if there is a substantial delay for any reason, we will reach out to notify you.
- If your order gets lost in transit, please first contact your local USPS to see if they have any answers. If they can't provide anything, please contact us and we can get a replacement sent your way.
- If your order gets shipped back to us as "Return to Sender," you'll need to repay shipping costs before we get a replacement shipped to you. We try to reach out to customers whose packages get shipped back to us, but it's a good idea to keep your eye on the tracking yourself and reach out if this happens.
- If you put the incorrect shipping address on your order and it gets sent back to us, you'll need to repay shipping costs before we get a replacement sent to you. We try to reach out to customers whose packages get shipped back to us, but it's a good idea to keep your eye on the tracking yourself and reach out if this happens.
- We ship all of our domestic packages using USPS. During checkout, you'll have the opportunity to select which type of shipping method (standard or priority) you'd like.
- Domestic orders typically arrive in 3 - 5 days, though the closer you live to Boise, Idaho, the quicker it will typically arrive.
- Please note that the above arrival estimations are provided by USPS and are not guaranteed by us.
- We ship all of our international packages using USPS. Shipping prices are constantly changing, and we charge customers the exact amount required to ship. Add items to your cart and add your address to see accurate shipping costs.
- International orders typically arrive within 2 - 3 weeks, though in some cases it may take up to 6 weeks.
- Please note that the above arrival estimations are provided by USPS and are not guaranteed by us. Hero's Armory does not provide refunds for shipping fees on packages that are not delivered when expected.
Though it is rare, there is a chance a customs charge my occur upon delivery. Very few customers have reported additional customs charges. Hero's Armory is not responsible for these charges if they occur. If you do not pay them, your package will be sent back to us, at which point we will refund your order less our shipping costs & any additional charges that may occur during the shipping process.
At almost any given time, some of our products are available as pre-orders, including new variants, new designs & more. Learn more about our pre-order policy below.
- When ordering a pre-order item, you will be charged at the time of purchase and not at the time of shipment.
- Orders that contain pre-order items do not ship until the pre-order item is ready to ship. If you would like other items to ship first, you must place two different orders. We may ship in-stock items earlier if a significant delay occurs.
- You will be given an estimated shipping window when placing an order. If this delivery window changes, you'll be notified by email.
- You may cancel an order any time before it ships by contacting us.
HOUSE KEY REPLACEMENT POLICY
- It is possible that a locksmith may cut your key incorrectly. In those rare cases, Hero's Armory will ship you a brand new key, completely free of charge! Simply contact us and attach a few pictures of the incorrectly cut key, along with the key you are trying to duplicate.
- We've provided the necessary resources to assure you buy the correct keyway. If you have a question, please contact us prior to purchasing to make sure that your key is compatible.
- This replacement policy does not include keys that were purchased for locks other than Kwikset and Schlage.
IMPORTANT TIPS FOR YOUR NEW HOUSE KEY
ALWAYS GET YOUR KEY CUT AT A TRUE LOCAL LOCKSMITH
DO NOT GET YOUR KEY CUT AT SOMEWHERE LIKE WALMART, HOME DEPOT OR LOWES
ALWAYS USE AN ORIGINAL KEY TO DUPLICATE YOUR NEW KEY
For International Customers:
- The keyways offered at Hero's Armory are not guaranteed to match the locks of your country. As such, it is your sole responsibility to assure that KW1 or SC1 is compatible with your locks. If you later learn that our keys are not compatible with your locks, you can return the keys to us for a full refund, but shipping will be covered by you!